- Step 1: Application for treatment
First of all, our future patients should get in touch with us in any way convenient to them: make a phone call, send an e-mail, or fill out the request form providing us with their contact data.
In order to develop an individual regimen of treatment, our specialists need the copies of all the patient’s medical documents (case records, test results, MRT images, and so on)
After the precise analysis of all the obtained data, we will offer you a confirmation of reception to the hospital, a detailed plan of treatment, the sample cost calculation, and the terms of staying at the hospital.
If necessary, we will translate all the medical documentation before, after, and during your treatment.
- Step 2: Visa processing
In order to undergo treatment in our hospital, you do not need to arrange a medical visa. It is enough to get a standard travel visa or an invitation visa.
One more option is to arrange your visa on arrival in Beijing airport (for a group of at least two persons).
In order to arrange a visa on arrival, you will need:
- A copy of the international passport (the pages with data and photo), the duration of which exceeds 6 months from the end of the trip. Make sure, your passport has at least one free page.
- A copy of the roundtrip flight tickets.
- All the documents should be sent at least 1.5 weeks prior to the arrival to Peking.
Visa fee costs $100 (payment in Beijing airport).
- Step 3: Meeting at the airport and accommodation in the hospital
Our international officer will meet you at the airport, help you settle in the hospital, and lend you possible support in the course of treatment.
Our hospital is situated in Tianjin. It will take you half an hour to get to it from Beijing by speed electric train.
If you will arrive at Beijing at night, we will accommodate you in the hotel and take you to the hospital in the morning.